Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I have been single my whole life on vday

Ok let me explain a bit first, my high school years was where I spent most of my time dating and in relationships if you can call it dating by which I meant meeting up somewhere like the mall and being awkward. I had a lot of gfs my senior year yet I didn't have a valentine for vday or a gf for that matter. After high school I didn't have a gf (I still haven't had one, my single streak continues) and it's funny how life works out. I have had a half assed "I'm only had a valentine "because I pity you" valentine back in 2008 and that about sums up my love life or lack of it

Yet I'm not bitter about vday. I have been single longer then most people complaining about it, I work today(closing) and most likely tomorrow too so I will bring donuts from dunkin donuts to my co workers and work hard and that's it

No comments:

Post a Comment