Tuesday, November 4, 2014

9 extra dollars

I don't know how it happened or if I miscalculated/didn't pay attention but I have 9 extra dollars. I could give into my urges and buy any of these things I have in mind
  1. Wario land 2
  2. Street fighter alpha 3 for gba
  3. Street fighter 2 for gameboy
  4. Carrot crazy for gbc
  5. Sonic advance 1
  6. Rayman advance
  7. A super nintendo controller
  8. A 16 or 32 gb micro sd card
  9. Nirvana or power rangers shirt
  10. Hardcore diaries by mick foley
  11. Diary of a wimpy kid books
  12. Micro machines
  13. Hot wheels
  14. 90's video game magazines
  15. A semi broken android phone
  16. Headphones
Instead I think I will spend the money and get some of my photos printed on 8x10 and 5x7 and other various size paper. I'll do this to beef up my physical portfolio and yes I am wondering if anyone knows any place(physical or online) that has good rates on photo prints

No comments:

Post a Comment