Friday, November 28, 2014

Retro fridays and kb toys

I really miss kb toys. I wish it wasn't dead and it was still around. I used to go to the kb toys that was at the quad and the whittwood mall a lot (not just when I was little either). I used run to the video game section to see the newest games and the tamagotchis. Just looking at the boxes of them takes me back to my childhood. I also loved looking at the hot wheels and wishing I was older so I can buy one of each. I remember one time I got $50 for my bday and I went to the whittwood mall on my bike. I bought: Donkey kong land 2, 3 spice girls lollipops, a seamonkey aquarium, a bag of skittles, raven's powder candy, 3 hot wheels and a video game magazine. I still had money left over but I was extremely happy with my purchase. I wanted to go one time but my mom said it wasn't going anywhere and it would still be there next time I went, well guess what? kb toys went somewhere, it is gone to the big retail store in the sky. I went to the one in la habra right before it closed and it was a sad sight. I felt bad for kb toys and I knew the end was near.



No comments:

Post a Comment