Tuesday, November 18, 2014

I went to the vineland swapmeet last wednesday

I been meaning to post this entry since then but something school related always comes up. Anyways I had a pretty good(although small) haul this time. I didn't include pictures of my skittles and gum find since you already know what those look like. A lady who I always buy gum from was selling wild berry skittles at a price of 3 for a dollar. I got 3 and she told me to get another one so 25 cents each was nice. I also got 4 packs of stride gum for 50 cents each. I buy 93% of my breath mints/gum at that swapmeet at that post. I got a samsung SL 201 digital camera for $5 on a impulse buy. I went to a table that had 10 digital cameras and about 7 mp3 players. 7 of the cameras were SL 201's and the one I got had no physical problems with the screen or lens and it started up although the battery died soon after. I need to get a charger which I hope I can find at the swapmeet tomorrow. Another vendor had one of my biggest fantasies(yes I fantasize about hot wheels at swapmeets). He had 3 tables with about 100 hot wheels by my rough estimate. It dulled my hunt a little bit that the majority were from the late 90's to early 00's but I was able to find 2 of them from the early 90's. I also found one that comes with a small extra micro machines sized car and a batmobile. There was more vendors that were selling loose hws from the early 80's but they wanted at least 75cents for one car. I hope that hws guy is there tomorrow. I was close to buying 3 micro machines cars but the lady asked her son how much they were and when he said $1 I decided to wait until they go unsold and I hope I can buy them for 50 cents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment