Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The big bang theory is one of my favorite shows

I been watching it since 2011 when an astronomy teacher showed it in class(the episode where the guys go camping) and I was hooked.I quickly acquired seasons 3 and 4 (which became my favorite season). I got used to BBT being on mondays and sometimes thursdays and now I have a hard time adjusting to new episodes on thursdays, especially when at 8pm on mondays I half expect BBT to be on. Anyways the newer episodes since 2012 have a different feel from the earlier seasons because all of the guys have girlfriends now. The first few seasons felt like a couple of guys hanging out and one girl and now the group has expanded. It was noticeable in that episode where amy or penny or bernadette asks why they don't get a table since they are all crowded around the coffee table. I love when amy cried in her cupcake. I came close to doing that on my bday this past august but I didn't have a candle. I loved when raj was going to whip out his wand at the first monster he see's to shoot his magic all over his ass. The show has lots of funny moments that I'm forgetting and that will probably come back to me.

I enjoyed the scene where sheldon say's he doesn't look like C3PO. When howard mocked bernadette's voice "I don't sound like that". Then there's other scenes I couldn't find videos of such as when sheldon falls down the stairs and when raj has that bollywood style dream where he and bernadette sing a song. Also howard's impressions and the science panel discussion and howard's innuendo with bernadette and the gay implication with raj and howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment