Thursday, November 20, 2014

Capriotti's and jamba juice are hiring

I went to el pollo loco in santa fe springs(which has a big now hiring banner). The capriotti's has a sign on the window saying they accept applications inside or you can apply online. It also says they are looking for employees to work nights and weekends. I thought that would put me out of the running for capriotti's but I realized they close at 9pm most days and 8pm on sundays. I would still be able to catch a bus back home. I will be sure to apply next week or possibly saturday but most likely this upcoming monday. In case your wondering, capriotti's is a sandwich shop similar in style to jersey mike's or subway.

The jamba juice is right next door to capriotti's and it is currently under construction. There is a sign on the window saying they are hiring and to apply online so I will do over the weekend. I will also apply at the el pollo loco and the walmart and jack in the box and cvs and quizno's and flame broiler and five guys and in n out and starbucks and target that are all within the same area as the capriotti's/jamba juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment