Monday, November 24, 2014

I have an interview tomorrow at corner bakery

Yes I went today to fill out a paper application and they were giving out interviews like candy. I had my choice of later on today(I went in the morning) or tomorrow morning. Since me and my dad were going to change the brake pads on the F-150, I decided to come in tomorrow. So at 8:15 am tomorrow I have an interview. Yes I am nervous but also confident because the managers were very friendly and the cafe was inviting. I already thought of 6 questions to ask the interviewee. Tomorrow is also my last day of class this week before thanksgiving break. So yes wish me luck tomorrow as I will need it. I overheard a girl that got a second interview and I hope to be in the same shoes tomorrow as hearing the words 2nd interview will be like Joseph liberman at a monster truck rally

No comments:

Post a Comment