Saturday, November 8, 2014

Ralph's at the quad of whittier

In case your wondering why I focused on this particular ralph's. Kroger(parent company of ralph's) decided to close some stores in southern california and one of them who gets the axe is the quad location.  That ralph's has been around since the 60's(although it used to be across the street). I really liked that ralph's compared to the one at colima and whittier and the other one on whittier blvd. Mostly because of how and where they keep the hot wheels but also because the employees don't go through the product. I considered it my honey hole and the store has history here in whittier. The last time I went, the shelves were really bare and there was a huge crowd around the liquor. I felt sad just being there especially when I realized that it was my last time going to that location. I already miss it and I wonder what store will replace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment