Sunday, November 9, 2014

November 12 2001

In case your wondering why that date is so specific and what happened. To make it simple, american airlines flight 587 crashed into a harbor near queens new york. Obviously sept 11 was still fresh in our minds and I assumed it was another terrorist attack. It turned out that the plane's use of the rudder caused the stabilizer to snap off. Just because it wasn't a planned attack did it mean there was a happy ending. Everyone on board tragically died as did 5 people on the ground. This event stayed stuck in mind because me and a guy used to great each other with sept 11 and nov 12 as a way to never forget. I haven't forgotten even as time has the erased the memories of others. At times I feel like I'm the only one that remembers that tragic day. Here's the wikipedia article

No comments:

Post a Comment