Sunday, November 30, 2014

Storage wars is a great show

By great I mean it's great entertainment. I been watching it since it premiered and I even watched the texas and new york spin offs. It's good to have dave hester back although I do miss barry. He brings a certain charm and you can tell everyone likes having him around. Sometimes the guys find hot wheels especially darrel and another time he found some micro machines. Yes I do also like brandi and I like how her and jarrod bickle and argue but they still love each other. It's fun seeing dave hester make other people mad and all the jokes darrel and jarrod and barry make. Fun fact, the buyers on the storm episode in whittier was filmed across the street from my house. I literally live across from a storage unit. I have thought of renting a space once I get a job since I can easily cross the street to get to the room. Talk about convenience especially if I decide to use the room for shelter or to sleep in

No comments:

Post a Comment