Sunday, April 19, 2015

April is already almost over

Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday it was barely april and now may is upon us. I been meaning to post a "april will be over before you know it" entry but that snuck up on me. Anyways the interview at creamology yesterday turned out to be a group interview. The good part is that only 4 people(including me) showed up when it started so we had the undivided attention. It was almost like a sales pitch and I noticed I had the most flexible schedule out of the other potential employees. The 2 owners said they would start doing call backs this upcoming week and they would open in mid may.

On another note yesterday I google news'd kurt cobain and saw this new issue of rolling stone. I saw it today at stater bros but didn't buy it. I'll get it tomorrow at ralph's or target



No comments:

Post a Comment