Sunday, April 12, 2015

I had a lot of coffee the past 2 days

Yesterday I had 3 (12 or 14 ounce) cups of folger's decaf coffee and today I had 2 cups of the same size. The simply smooth decaf is even more decaffeinated then usual. However the caffeine does add up over time.  All that coffee put me on edge and made me insecure and feel hopeless. So I tried simply hired and indeed which quickly ended up going nowhere same with CL. So I I planned to get a haircut this upcoming week and turning in an application at a local indie grocery store. I currently have a moptop but if I comb it then I look like I have rockabilly hair so I will get a tom cruise in MI2 style haircut. A mcdonald's near my house has a sign on the doors saying that their hiring for morning shifts and open interviews are on wednesdays from 4-5 pm. I already applied at that mcds in 2013 but through online and I'm strongly considering going on wednesday. The ironic thing is the greasy floor scares me the most at mcds


No comments:

Post a Comment