Saturday, April 25, 2015

I think I'm the only one that hasn't seen breaking bad or the walking dead

or games of thrones for that matter too. Yep that's correct, I haven't seen a single episode or part of an episode of those 3 shows. I don't do it because I'm try to be edgy and kool by not watching them, I simply don't remember what days those shows are on and I'm always watching something else. I don't hate the 3 of them either. I will eventually watch some episodes in a few years or so. Maybe I could make breaking bad or the walking dead episode write up similar to how I did one for the wonder years(speaking of which I'll post the series finale write up soon). For now though I don't know what people are talking about when they mention hal(aka bryan cranston) but it won't be long before I catch up to crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment