Friday, April 3, 2015

Retro fridays and early 00's fashion

The one thing I most remember about the early 00's is the fashion for guys and by guys I mean middle school to college age. It was cool to wear dickies shorts or pants and sag them half way off your butt and wear a belt that has low hanging extra length. Top it off with a size small or medium skate shirt like spitfire or black label or world industries. It was also cool to spike your hair in a reverse circular motion. I miss those days, I still have some black label and spitfire tshirts. I couldn't find a good picture of the fashion so instead I'll post this link to a blink 182 video that has a good example of what I'm talking about.  I also forgot to mention high black socks and osirus shoes or ethenies shoes or any skate shoe actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment