Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Do you ever compare yourself to your peers and feel inadequate

Ok yes I know that title was full of innuendo but get your mind out of the gutter. When I wasn't on hiatus from failbook(yes I call it that for no reason) I would check people's job titles on fb and feel hopeless. I would always wonder how that person got that job and what I would have to do just to get a job. The majority of my fb friends are former h.s. classmates that are my age and younger just to give you an idea.

Yes I know I shouldn't compare myself to others but I always feel inadequate compared to others(again get your mind out of the gutter). I should have already be working a steady job or have graduated from college but I done neither and it frustrates/bums me out. This is why I took a still ongoing hiatus from fb but fb keeps sending me emails about statuses people have posted. I know this post comes off as whiny but I'm actually happy for my fb friends in their jobs.

 I just wish something good would happen to me. I recently applied at sodexo for a barista position which I assume is at my school's cafe. I also applied at 2 goodwills and I'll try pollo loco tomorrow. Oh yeah tomorrow I will also turn in an application at trader joes and go to smart and final to fill one out & turn it in. On friday I will get a haircut(I currently have a mop top) then I am unsure of where to apply next. Ah I forgot little cesar's, yeah I'll apply there online today or tomorrow. Ok after that I am really unsure of where to apply next. I'll keep trolling(lurking kind of trolling meaning) the gigs section of CL because photoshop editing gigs pop up on a frequent basis. That's one of the few places I do have great experience at.

I like to thank whoever is reading this as it's my (held back) way of venting some of my frustration I have with my seemingly hopeless life


No comments:

Post a Comment