Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I should start a crowdfunding to raise money for a scooter

Ok I was watching the ktla 5 news and there was a doctor being interviewed. He has a crowdfund in order to raise money for his research which lead to some gears in my head to turn. I thought to myself "I should start one to raise money for a vespa style scooter then I could apply at places that are further away". As my spirit grew I thought it would be pretty moochy and lame to just ask strangers for money. Which lead me to think I could edit/photoshop pictures for people in exchange for money. This way I'm getting some pictures to add to my portfolio and something unique to add to my resume while also getting paid for it and in return people will get high quality edited pictures at a fraction of the price without any attitude.


I will start this later on today and will post the link once I get one set up. This is the way my mind works, I quickly think up of a plan and take chances. Ironically while typing this blog I couldn't remember the term crowdfunding so I looked up kickfund and found kick starter. That is a site that funds creative projects which is what I plan on using it for. I hope things go well and I end up getting a $500-$600 scooter then I get a job and I live life somewhat normally instead of frantically worrying about applying at places.


No comments:

Post a Comment