Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I'll miss josh hamilton

I think I'm one of the few angels fans that will miss him. I was hoping he could come back strong this season but it wasn't meant to be. I liked him as a person(the whole overcoming drugs problem) and was happy to see him succeed in the MLB. He will be happier in texas with his buddies but I already miss him. I also miss dwight howard. I'm not sure what's up with So Cal that causes stars recently to play bad and not stay for long. Zack greinke is another star and so is mark teixera and hanley ramirez. They are good examples of players that didn't stay long and had meh years here. Anyways I got off topic but I'll miss the presence josh had at the plate even if he became Vlad 2.0 last season and swung at everything

No comments:

Post a Comment