Sunday, April 5, 2015

Today is the 21st anniversary of kurt cobain's death

If you were born the day he died well congratulations as you are now old enough to legally drink. Yes I do wish K.Cobain was still alive just so he could bag on D.Grohl and hate today's music. I also wish there was more nirvana stuff(I already have a ton of bootleg songs). Anyways I scanned the newsweek magazine that came out after he died in 1994. It took me 6 tries to scan some pages and they still came out crooked but they are readable. It talks about his life and then some statistics about suicide, without further ado here's the scans of the magazine in case you wanted to buy it from ebay but don't want to pay big money for it. It goes from bottom to top so you should scroll all the way down











No comments:

Post a Comment