Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Dual survival is again my favorite show

I used to watch it fairly often during season 1 and 2 when cody was still there. I stopped watching around season 3 then started watching again with the recent costa rica episode. My favorite character is matt because he seems like a hipster and hippie mix and because of his facial expressions. The rainforest one where they think they found a beach but the end up on sheer cliffs is amazing.

I always get a little happy when they find food like when matt found the red snapper on the island episodes. The recent snow ones have got to be demoralizing. Can you imagine being out in Wyoming(I been there but in the summer time) with nothing but snow and trees around you. The recent washington one is also pretty good. You can tell the guys preferred the trout over the mussels from the first night.


No comments:

Post a Comment