Monday, April 6, 2015

I been playing retro game challenge lately

Well I already beat the 1st one awhile ago so I moved onto the translated 2nd game. If you haven't played any of them, you play retro nes style games with challenges in them. The story mode has you playing as a boy in the 80's who gets challenged by his friend's future self. Each game has a manual and your friend buys monthly magazines. You start off with one game that has 4 or 5 challenges that you complete one by one. Once you beat the game you move onto the next one and the beaten game is unlocked on the main menu for free play. It has a ninja gaiden and galaxa and 1942 and final fantasy clones based off the real games. My favorite is guardia quest since it plays like FF1. Retro game challenge 2 has more games with a pac man and tetris spoof. I stopped playing after I got to the FF2 spoof because it got too hard. I'll finish it eventually. If you have any interest in retro games or the nes or 80's arcade games or love a good challenge, then you must acquire retro game challenge 1 or 2 in any way possible. It is just that good






No comments:

Post a Comment