Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I look foward to fast 7 aka fast and furious 7 aka the fast and the furious 7

The names just keep getting shorter with each installment. Before you know it, Furious8 or Furi8 will be the tentative title. Anyways it will be the last movie that paul walker had a part in and that is incredibly depressing. His death will give the movie a the dark knight like effect but I would have seen it anyways if pw was still alive. I'm not sure when I'll see it(probably when it comes out on DVD) but I will not miss this movie. 2015 is going to be a great year for movies. There's already Furious 7 and the new terminator movie is going to come out and so is jurassic world and others I'm forgetting. I raise a toast to paul walker for his role in the fast and the furious movies

No comments:

Post a Comment