Saturday, January 28, 2017

Do you you ever wish you could do something different

Of course we all do all the time but exactly 2 weeks ago I wish I had done 1 thing different. It's nothing bad but I'll continue. As I mentioned in previous posts, I have a co worker that customers think me and her are brother and sister because we are similar heights and body type and help each other out. I last saw her 2 weeks ago and I gave her my # but what I should have done with the benefit of hindsight is asked her what area she was working at then clocked out like how I did and gone back to her and put her # in my phone or wrote it down on a my mini notepad. I also should have mentioned to her the power going out but I made my choice and I have to live with it until I ssee her again whenever that is as we are scheduled on different days next week

Yes I'm still employed and I closed last night and it was a good mix of co workers so it was fun. Also this doesn't mean I want to date/get/girlfriend/ that girl, She said to keep in touch in a manner like holly hills from the diary of a wimpy kid movies and so far I have been unable to

No comments:

Post a Comment