Saturday, January 21, 2017

Retro saturdays and miss cleo

I don't remember much about miss cleo since most of my memories of her involve tv commercials on sunday mornings(those were boring days and I would usually play outside with my hot wheels) they were always mysterious and full of smoke from incense and had a dull hmmmm...voice

She was a psychic who can tell your future by calling a number that would flash on the screen and that was pretty much what she was known for. There was some faked calls on the commercial to prove she was "psychic" and it was pretty expensive to call. I never did(because of the price) but I was always tempted to thanks to her frequent commercials. I don't know if she was a real psychic or not but she was a prominent face in my childhood


No comments:

Post a Comment