Tuesday, January 24, 2017

I'm still employed for now....

My seasonal position continues so for now I am employed and there has been no word of what is going to happen so I will continue to work my shifts and pick up a shift if asked when someone doesn't show up/calls out.  The power went out a week and 2 days ago and then returned the next day but the internet was still out. I was able to get it fixed 4 almost 5 days later but because fate likes to tempt me, I think I missed my co worker's text during that time and they probably think I'm ignoring them. I have yet to see them at work so my life hasn't turned into a soap opera just yet. There was a recent performance evaluation and I did pretty good with some minor things I need to work on

That makes me feel like getting a report card in elementary school but this time my grades are good. Besides that I been going to the 99 cents store and goodwill a lot what with vday coming up before we know it which is another thing I'll touch base on. If you don't have a valentine for vday well your not alone. I haven't had one my whole short life and I don't sweat it although some years are harder then others however it would be nice to have a valentine for vday one year. By which I mean black roses and/or chocolate/candy/flowers/ and most importantly, one of those little cards you get in a box of 20 that say to and from on them. I'm not sure why but I would love to get one of those cards, probably because I had an awkward childhood

No comments:

Post a Comment