Friday, January 6, 2017

Retro fridays and sock'em boppers

"sock'em boppers, more fun then a pillow fight!" I don't know why but I remember the jingle from the commercial pretty well. Maybe because it was 2 kids whaling on each other with balloons on their hands which is what sock'em boppers are. Think of those inflatable floaties that little kids wear to swim but bigger and rounder and have a space for you to insert your hands. That's what sock'em boppers are. I never owned a pair as they were too expensive but kb toys is where my memories of sock'em boppers were made

They would always have a bunch near the entrance so me and my brother and random kids would have pillow fights with these and by pillow fights I mean punching each other with something that has the strength of a feather. It was great and I'm tempted to look up a pair to have more pillow fights with my brother

Here's the link to the commercial


No comments:

Post a Comment