Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Friday might be my last day at burlington coat factory

The inventory is scheduled to be finished on the 14th or 15th or it may go on longer then that and after it's finished I may or may not be brought onto the normal non seasonal staff. However I don't think that will happen to me because nothing about my employment would stand out from a supervisor or manager stand point. Sure I never missed a day or called out and worked overtime a couple of times when asked but that's all I stand out with. I was nice with customers and all that jazz but I was a good and not a stand out employee

Who knows though, for all I know I can be hired as a part time worker, but for now I'll treat friday as it will be my last day at burlington coat factory. I will say goodbye to my co workers and try to get some facebook urls to add them and that will be that. I will be back to the job hunting grind on monday or saturday and I will get a haircut on tuesday of next week. The more things change the more they stay the same

No comments:

Post a Comment