Sunday, January 1, 2017

I started 2017 the same way I started 2016

With my dad getting a lotto scratcher ticket and me winning money off it. It's funny how things work. The main difference this year is that I have a job (for the moment, it may turn from seasonal to perminant) and I also have experience now to list on my resume so I won't struggle as much to get a job as I did in 2015. I also got some good hot wheels this new year's day. One thing that throws me off is that the new year's rose parade is tomorrow on the 2nd instead of the 1st and the post office also won't open until tuesday the 3rd because they get an extra day off if a holiday falls on a sunday

Life's what you make it so hopefully I get to own a 1991 ford taurus this year or a fox mustang and blast ice ice baby the whole time I drive

No comments:

Post a Comment