Thursday, January 5, 2017

Things at work have slowed down now that the winter holidays are over

By winter ones I mean christmas and new year's eve. There are less employees scheduled each day and week and I don't know where I was going with that sentence. Like most jobs, I can have good days and bad days where everything seems to go wrong. Off topic some of the employees are doing inventory and once that is done I'll know if I am hired as a permanent member of the team aka normal worker or if it's adios good luck and thank you for your seasonal work

Today a customer asked if me and a coworker are brother and sister and I found that funny, I'm not sure why he asked either. There isn't much to this post so hopefully 2017 continues going (mostly) good for me as 2016 was and not bad like how 2015 was for me

No comments:

Post a Comment