Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dunkin Donuts opened up today in my town

Yes I did go since I been waiting a long time for dunkin donuts. There are currently 3 dunkin donuts within a 25 mile radius of me and they have all opened within the past 4 months. Yes this is a big deal and would be akin to in N out opening some stores on the east coast. There was a longish line to get in and the employees were handing out samples of iced and hot coffee and menus. Once inside you can feel the heat from the donuts and the general body heat. It didn't take long for me to get to the front and I got a #1 combo with a decaf coffee. I got the christmas donuts and was out on my way before I knew it. I'm just feeling the effects of the caffeine. Yes I got decaf but this is stronger then any decaf I had before. The prices are cheaper then panera bread or starbucks and are comparable to mcdonalds. Next time I go I'll get a hot choclate or a smoothie and maybe a muffin or bagel.








No comments:

Post a Comment