Saturday, December 20, 2014

Some updates on my job search

I'll start off 2 weeks ago when I got my hair cut(I had it like tom cruise in MI 2). Where I go to get it cut there is a 99 cents store close by so I turned in an application. I got a call back earlier this week saying my interview was cancelled(which is weird because I never got a call for an interview). So it was just to troll me. I applied at petco 2 days ago and the application was alright until I got to the personality questions. Those threw me for a loop and can easily have multiple answers but I handled it well. The worst survey I ever had was at micheals.

Yes the craft store has you take a trig and english and reading final all at once and you only have 15 mins to finish when there are about 50 questions. I think there was even some physics and art questions. I was bummed out earlier and felt like I hit a wall with CL/snagajob/indeed when I realized I still had collegecentralnetwork. So I looked up internships and they were all for business major(mine is photography). I looked up job searches and found a treasure tove of companies such as dollar tree and cvs(unlikely but I can try) and vons. So later on I will take the time to apply at a few places and continue tomorrow. After that well I'm not sure. I know carl's jr is hiring but then I realized I would need to buy anti slip shoes and khaki pants. I also need to get newer dress shoes as mine developed a hole. Anyways I hope I have some luck because I am getting frustrated about not having a job

No comments:

Post a Comment