Sunday, December 7, 2014

I am a big fan of the diary of a wimpy kid books

Yes the childern's books are my current favorite books. I have all of them except for the latest(the long haul). It's a funny story about how I got them but first, in 2012 I would go to the library a lot and check out every wimpy kid book in the series then take pictures and pretend they were mine. I got the first book(paperback) at savers last year for 99 cents during the summer. Earlier this year I got rodrick rules(paperback) from goodwill also for 99 cents. I got the last straw and the third wheel for $1.50 each on ebay(both are hardback). I also got cabin fever(hardcover) on ebay for $1.75. At the swapmeet I found another cabin fever,ugly truth,hard luck and dog days for $1 each(all were hardcover). I left behind the 1st book and 3rd wheel(both also hardcover). I found rodrick rules and ugly truth (both hardcover) at savers one time but I didn't want to spend $2.99 on one which paid off for me.

I like how horrible greg's luck is, it always seems like everything goes wrong for him. This explains why he is always frowning. I'm not sure why rodrick is such a jerk and why he has thick eyebrows. Greg's mom has big glasses for some reason. I noticed that all the girls look the same except for different hairstyles. Manny is really short and rowly has buck teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment