Thursday, December 4, 2014

Have you ever wanted to randomly spend $10 at the 99 cents store

Every time I go I feel like getting ten dollars worth of energy drinks just to try a few of them. I'm not even an energy drink addict(I quit cold turkey). The designs on the cans are tempting and so is the variety. I held back last time I went to the 99 cents store and I only got a mean bean java monster since I been wanting to see how it tastes. Other times I'm tempted to spend $20 on snacks and energy drinks and random things like small journals. I'm not sure what it is about that store but it always encourages impulse buys. Once I get a job(hopefully soon), I'll actually will buy $10 of energy drinks then walk out with a :D face. I won't drink them all at once or even in a week or month because energy drinks put me on edge and make me depressed and frustrated. That's why I stopped drinking rockstars in 2011 but I still drink energy drinks every now and then. Something like 1 every 5 months or when stater bros has rockstars on sale for 99 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment