Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Friday is my last day this semester

It's hard to believe but it seems like august was just last week and suddenly it's 4 months later. I have a lot more flexible schedule now (yes I'm willing to work 7am to midnight) and I can spend my time applying at jobs and on this blog and catch up on the wonder years. I already searched CL and came up with nothing so I tried snagajob. I saved 2 jobs (sales associate at kohl's and store clerk at food 4 less) that I will apply at tomorrow when I am not half asleep. Yes I had a long day today. After those 2 places I will apply at 3 starbucks around here and one of them is 1 mile away(it's a 12 min walk). Then I will apply at the target at the whittwood town center and the vons that's close by then after that well I'm not sure so I'll work on my business card(photoshop your photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment