Sunday, December 14, 2014

I applied at the starbucks near me

Yes I will apply at other starbucks in and around my town later on tonight. Why did I only apply at one SB in one application(you can apply at multiple locations with one application)? Well It is 0.8 of a mile away from me. It is one intersection away from my house. It is a 12 min walk at a brisk pace. I don't need transportation to get to the SB. I can easily work a night then a morning shift or reverse and I can also go to my house on break(if I drive there). I can easily be on call since I would just get dressed and be there before they knew it. To give you an idea of my flexible schedule. I put I'm willing to work from 6am to 11pm everyday. I don't know if anyone else can put that kind of commitment to starbucks. I really hope that makes a difference or else I will be upset that someone else that is only free 3 days a week got a job. After I get done with SB applications I'll check out vons and then apply at thalia's coffe(it opened where a starbucks used to be that moved to the location I applied at) then yougurt land and menchie's(I love frozen yogurt) and walmart and target. I'll also keep tabs on the jobs section of the puente hills mall but right now they only have one listing for one company and it's one open position(security guard) 

No comments:

Post a Comment