Sunday, December 21, 2014

Have you ever felt like the perfect job was just out of your reach?

Because I sure am feeling that way. I found this ad on CL in the gigs section. It's part time and I have all the skills needed for it and the experience and it was recently posted however here is where I feel frustrated about life and/or fate. It is 33 miles away from me(it's near culver city) and that is far especially without transportation. I feel like fate just posted that listing to taunt me and if so then good job fate. I could apply but for what? just so I can take 3 buses and a train to get there(yes I looked it up) and spend $8.50 to get there and back. Also the buses don't run late and I don't have any cool friends that work nearby that I can carpool with. This is what frustrates me the most. This would be the most perfect job for me but fate has get in my way. In the meantime tomorrow I will turn in an application at a 99 cents store that's closer to me then the one I mentioned earlier this week. I also might turn in an application at dollar tree

No comments:

Post a Comment