Sunday, December 7, 2014

The semester is almost over for me

I just have class on tuesday and friday and then wooo more flexible schedule(yes sir I'm willing to work a night shift and then follow it with an opening shift). Despite that, I still have homework to do because the teacher doesn't post the online assignments until saturday(yesterday). Other wise I would have already been done with all of my homework. I was surprised with a test final that I have to do before friday but I'm sure I'll pass the class even if I get a so so grade on it. This homework is killing my time I could easily spend applying at jobs but in the meantime I will look at jobs on CL in the same way john goodman looks at cheesecake. I will also spend my spare time working on a business card(photographer&photoshopper for cheap) and I'll print it out and distribute it to friends. I also didn't mention my freehand drawing and 2D homework. I have a busy weekend with 3 projects to do and I have already finished 2 and I am working on my last drawing assignment. As if that doesn't keep me busy, I'm also going to write a letter to a good friend of mine and send a christmas gift which is a drawing of a damaged heart I will do on a mini canvas pad. I will take pictures of my drawings and projects when i have the time so you all can see how bad I am at drawing >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment