Friday, December 12, 2014

Retro fridays and gran turismo 2

Me and gran turismo 2 have a long history together and I always cherish my time with it. Yes it almost feels like a relationship. I got it in 2000 at a now closed toys r us (R.I.P) for $20 because it was a greatest hits game. I got lucky since my copy just had the green sticker on the outside of the case. Anyways at first I thought this game was hard but the more I played the better I got. I would play it every day after school even when I sprained my finger and had it in a splint. My favorite song in the game is I think I'm paranoid by garbage.I have fond memories of rushing home from school to play it. I thought the suzuki escudo was the fastest car ever. I remember spending weeks on the rally races and license tests. Nowadays I only have the simulation mode disc and the songs start to skip after 4 minutes then they restart. I only have 70% of the game beat so I still have more races to finish like the endurance ones. I like GT2 a lot more then GT3 or4

No comments:

Post a Comment