Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Do you ever just want to shout at life

because things just aren't turning out the way you at least half way expected? that's how I feel right now. The board of governor fee waiver doesn't cover summer school so I have to forgo classes until the fall. It's disappointing because I won't be making any progress. I hope my BOG is still valid in the fall because the last thing I need to worry about is paying even more $$ for school. I just want to shout "why won't you hire me" to no one in particular because I could have gone to summer school if I had more money. Yeah my dad gave me some but I would have to spend the majority of it for one class and that's it. Teachers love to stop using text books and papers and are moving onto websites that you need to buy an access code to access which range from $18 to $50. When I was in middle or high school I certainly didn't think I would be at my current life point looking for a job. Yes I know I know it is easy to want things and you have to put in some effort to get what you want. I am trying it's not like I'm just sitting around going "hurr durr".

Anyways I applied at viva photo studio at the punente hills mall and then.........well it seems like the jobs have slowed down. I tried CL and indeed this morning when I could swear I saw a tumbleweed roll by. I have to stay positive and not get too down on myself so :)  


No comments:

Post a Comment