Saturday, May 23, 2015

Retro saturdays and super mario 64

I remember playing it at sears and best buy and the n64 would reset itself. Best buy had the huge 15 feet screen that you could see from across the street. At sears there was always a line of kids that wanted to play. I so desperately wanted super mario 64. I first purchased it in 2002 and it instantly became my favorite game. I could spend hours just exploring the courtside and inside the castle. I enjoyed the music and the design of the levels. Last night I spent an hour playing the game on my wii with an n64 controller. Something about this game makes me want to keep playing. I have a small blister on my thumb but I don't care I got 6 stars. I remember kids would tell me there was a secret door in the 1st bowser room that would let you go past the hole in the floor and let you jump into the bowser. Big boo's haunt is my favorite level and so is wet dry world


 

No comments:

Post a Comment