Wednesday, May 6, 2015

I got a tablet

Yep just like the generically typed title, I got a tablet just like that. OK it wasn't that simple. I sold 2 more things I bought low and sold high(no it wasn't anything illegal) so I more $$ to spend so I bid on a ASUS memo pad ME 172V. I won it on an auction site so I don't physically have it with me. Here's where I developed an idea though. I loved hunting for a tablet so much that I already miss the experience so I decided to sell my future tablet that will soon(hopefully temporary) be mine.

Yes my tablet I bought already has a for sale sign. In case your wondering about the details of it, it is a ASUS MeMo Pad ME172V in a white color. It is like new since the person that owned it got an ipad at the same time as gifts(lucky) and they liked that a lot more. It comes with the tablet and original box and paper work and charger. I'm asking $65 for it
If your interested you can comment on this post or email me at christian.elpai@gmail.com







 

No comments:

Post a Comment