Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I am not quite sure what to do now

by which I mean job hunting wise, I feel like I hit a dead end in a maze only suddenly the walls closed in on me. The only ace card I have up my short sleeves is trying my luck at trader joe's and smart & final then keep searching on the usual sites(CL,snagajob,indeed,collegecentralnetwork). Yes I do need some luck right now and now that I think about it, I could use one of those random phone calls for an interview that I seem to pull out of nowhere. In the meantime well I'll keep editing some pictures and doing some reading on top of job hunting. Oh wait I remembered another trump card, back in oct last year I went to open interviews at panera bread. The manager wanted someone that had a flexible schedule and at that time I had class on tuesdays and thursdays but now I have more free time. When I go to pb the manager still remembers my face and my name and always asks how I'm doing. In case your thinking she's reading off the cup, she just stands near the counter and looks at me then goes "ah hi" so I could ask her if there's openings and mention that I have a much more flexible schedule now


No comments:

Post a Comment