Tuesday, May 5, 2015

How come I have never had a bad theater experience

I used to go to the movies fairly often when I was little then the theater visits tapered off around high school. I have been to the movie theater 4 times in the past 9 years so I haven't seen the latest blockbusters. Anyways I mentioned all that because it seems to be common to have a bad theater experience whether it be the jerk that's on his phone the whole time or the lady that yells at the screen. I should also mention the people that want a refund after seeing the whole movie or the people that take their baby to see a R rated movie. I could keep going with these, people that want "fresh" popcorn and huge amounts of butter product, people that sneak in smelly food, people that throw food at others during the movie, people that try to sneak into another movie. The worst thing I have ever seen was at the last movie I saw(getaway). An older single lady(I'm a single lady) sat next to me and we hit it off instantly. She offered me her popcorn and we chatted at a low volume throughout the movie(it was mostly empty). I have never come across rude people because if I do I'm tempted to do what I did to a "customer" at stater bros which I'll mention in another post(no it wasn't bad or illegal)

No comments:

Post a Comment