Sunday, May 3, 2015

Ray bradbury's martian chronicles was right

I haven't read the book but when I was in the ray bradbury section of the library the book drew my interest. I just read the little paragraph describing the book and it sounds a lot like what we are going through but for different reasons. Humans are going to be sent to mars on a 1 way trip to colonize it and hopefully establish it as another livable planet. I'm not sure why I think this but I'll assume that martians start a war with the humans. That got me thinking, wouldn't the humans living on mars be considered martians? what if they have a kid? would that baby be considered a martian? and a U.S. Citizen? or would he literally be an illegal alien if he attempted to go to earth?

Going to mars would be a great opportunity to start a whole new life. I actually thought about it but then I thought about the G-forces a rocket launch takes on a human body so no thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment