Saturday, May 23, 2015

Retro saturdays and goosebumps

Yes the book series. It was THE childerns books of the 90's. I remember going to the library at school and seeing which new books they had on the book spinner shelf. I also want one of those shelves. My mom used to go to kmart a lot(RIP kmart) and i would rush to the book section. I remember one day she got me ghost camp, deep trouble 2, the haunted school and triple header #1. I was a happy boy that day even though it was 100 degrees. My mom also got me say cheese and die again at a target which still stands today. I ordered trapped in nightwing hall from the scholastic book order forms, then when it came it was a raining so while I waited for my dad I would check out the shiny cover of my new book. That memory has stayed throughout my short life. I only had about 13 books but it seems like a lot more for some reason. Now I have all the main series books. When i was little the books were the hottest thing for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment