Thursday, May 7, 2015

I been doing some thinking about a girl that died a few years ago

I'm not sure why but this haunts(the link leads to the whittier daily news which doesn't show pictures of the crash). If you don't want to click the link(I don't blame you) then here's the gist of it. 5 young adults were riding in a scion tc and it was driven by a girl who drives like a ricer or business woman late for a meeting. They were headed down hill and she lost control of the tc when switching lanes every 2 seconds and hit a tree then the car split in two(almost 50 50 cut) killing everyone on board except for her(the driver) and another passenger. I used to know one of the girls in the car(jennifer unzueta) ever since we both were in elementary school. Maybe it's because that road goes through some steep mountains that don't have any safety railings but have high drop offs, but I always feel like that road will lead to accidents. Anyways my most vivid memories of jenny are of her sticking her tongue out at me in a joking manner and her standing up for me when a girl was making fun of me. She's in my class photo pictures I still have which brings a little tear to my eye everytime I see it and she's in a lot of my square dancing pictures where she went the whole 10 yards and dressed up as a cowgirl. The last memory and the last time I ever saw her was in 2005, she commented that we had the same phone and then lolled it off. Plans were made to catch up but those never happened and now they can't happen. I will visit her grave one day and just chat with her like if she was right there in the flesh, I don't care if it makes me look like a weirdo to talk to a grave, it's something I will do. This is the part where I would post of picture of her but the ones on the 'net don't do her beauty justice so I will scan a childhood picture of her and post it eventually. 

No comments:

Post a Comment