Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Some places I applied at recently

a few mins ago I applied at applebees as a host. It's pretty quick to sign up for a profile and yes you do have to do a personality survey however it's only about 7 pages and it goes by fast. I also applied at jersey mike's from snagajob which you don't have to leave the snagajob site so that was extremely quick to apply. I also turned in an application at a pieology pizza place and 2 different chiptoles including one I have never applied at. I'm currently watching the drew crew show on LAFF tv(yeah it's a new channel) and I'm strongly considering keeping my asus memopad. I wanted a more powerful tablet so I could play the GTAs but I have all 3 on my ps2. I would also need a OTG cable and a control to play them comfortably for awhile on a tablet. Now I have to search for one of those nifty cases/keyboard for it

No comments:

Post a Comment