Wednesday, May 20, 2015

I think mcdonalds gave me regular coffee instead of decaf

I went around 7am to eat breakfast there so I got my usual small decaf coffee with 5 creams and 5 sugars & 3 sausage mcmuffins. Yeah because I need to gain weight I also got a hash brown and a sausage burrito. I was just sitting there by myself like a retired old man or like a struggling artist. Anyways when it came time for my customarily refills(I get at least 1 sometimes 2) I asked for decaf again. I was drinking it on my way to ralph's and target and the 99 cents store but didn't notice a difference because of the sugar/cream. About 1 hour later is when I felt the effects of the caffeine

Since my parents were at San Francisco I have not been productive in my job hunting. Well with the extra kick I was on a roll, I was focused and could not be stopped not matter how badly I had to pee. I layed the smackdown on some applications then gave myself a little pat on the back

Thanks to mcdonalds for messing up my refill but it worked out better for me that way and yes I really hope I do get a job soon, it is almost june

No comments:

Post a Comment