Thursday, May 7, 2015

I saw montage of heck aka the latest kurt cobain movie

The funny part is that it was by accident. I was checking the guide and went to subscribed channels. HBO comes up which I know my dad didn't sign up for. Curiosity got the best of me so I switched to HBO and tada we do have that channel and montage of heck was on. The movie captures the spirit of k.cobain perfectly. It makes you uncomfortable and it is random at times. A lot of it is interviews with former friends and family and a CGI cartoon kurt living life. Some of his journal entries are animated and shown throughout the film. It's eery hearing piano versions of nirvana songs because of the ethereal tone it gives them. As I was watching I realized how much I relate to kurt in a lot of things. Obviously I'm not a drug addict nor am I a famous singer but I know what it's like to be unloved by your mom. I love being alone and writing, I have 6 journals and I enjoy making little art projects. I am a frequent customer of thrift stores and swap meets. I have the same body type and I am left handed. I can appear strong mind but also people will want to take care of me. Anyways back to the movie, I wish it ended differently but which I mean I wish kurt was still alive or lived longer then 1994  I highly recommend you see it even though this isn't a movie review and even if you only like nirvana a little bit. By the way there is some courtney love nudity


No comments:

Post a Comment