Sunday, May 3, 2015

I am very strongly considering getting a used tablet

I came across $35 (legally) and I am considering getting a used 7 inch tablet from ebay. Ok in case your curious I bought something for cheap and sold it high so I was thinking of using that extra money for a tablet after seeing how cheap they go on ebay. I was thinking of a HP or acer since those brands are reliable but I also want a galaxy tab 2 in case I can get one for around $33. I'll most use it to type blog entries and work on other writing. I'll get a usb or bluetooth mini keyboard to make it look like a mini netbook. I also want to use to play the grand theft auto games and other games like skeeball and claw machine. Ok now that I am posting this I really want a tablet. Soon it will be mine

EDIT: I was strongly considering it because I can also use the $$ to buy some things I been putting off like a psp battery and rechargeable AA batteries and maybe a lens for my camera and/or maybe the minish cap game, wario land 2, street fighter 2, a case for my digital camera or I can just save it and spend it later

No comments:

Post a Comment