Thursday, May 14, 2015

I accomplished some minor things I been meaning to get done

I been so busy job hunting and worrying about being unemployed so I been neglecting some of my things. Today my job searches came up empty and I was feeling productive so first up is my droid phone, the battery is on it's last leg and has been for awhile. I have another phone that I could use but the ol' girl deserves better and it only needs a battery, besides that switching to another phone is a pain when it comes to backing up your stuff. So I got a battery from ebay and it should get here monday then my phone will live another day.

After that I purchased a psp battery because I have gone the past 5 months without one. I would play it by plugging it in to ac power aka the charger. I wanted to update to a newer custom firmware but I couldn't without a battery because well I'm not sure why. It probably won't arrive until june but until then I will look forward to playing gran turismo psp and gran turismo 2 on my psp

Right now I'm currently looking for a keyboard for my tablet(which my asus memopad 127V is still for sale for $65) and I will check out indeed and well I'm not sure what else to do since I still feel the walls are around me



No comments:

Post a Comment